Sometimes I stumble on amazing websites. If you cover crime and safety or do investigative work, I just found a great directory of resources. Check out this long list of helpful websites, Investigator’s Links, from the Minnesota Coroners’ & Medical Examiners’ Association.
It includes links to:
- law enforcement and crime-related associations,
- clearninghouses related to crime and justice issues,
- criminal justice resources,
- intelligence and counter-intelligence entities,
- investigative resources for in-depth searching,
- technology-related publications,
- consumer protection info, and
- training related to law enforcement.
It’s a treasure trove that I hope will help you be a better, faster and smarter reporter.